Adecco is assisting a local client in Quincy, IL recruiting for Production Workers. These positions are permanent hire opportunity with great pay and benefits. The Production Worker positions require candidates to have experience working in a production environment, strong computer skills, and material handling experience.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Production Worker positions include but are not limited to:
- Loading and Unloading trucks with the use of a forklift
- Palletizing product and completing paperwork for shipping and receiving
- Inventory control and basic computer knowledge
- Bagging product into bags weighing up to 55 lbs.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Warehouse positions:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. consecutively
- Solid work history in a manufacturing environment.
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $15.30 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- 401K plan- company match 6%
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- 2 weeks' vacation and 8 holidays per year.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Production Worker position in Quincy, IL. You may also visit www.adeccousa .com to view other current opportunities.