Retail Wireless Consultant - SAL020491
Join U.S. Cellular, where our top performers earn $65k or more a year!
Help People Do Life Better.
You can sell technology or you can impact lives through technology. At U.S. Cellular , we believe in teaching people how they can apply today's best technology to create better in their lives-better connections with family and friends and better efficiencies with their time and money.
RETAIL WIRELESS SALES CONSULTANT (FULL-TIME)
Our Retail Wireless Sales Consultants sell wireless technology, of course. But their real sense of fulfillment is in consulting out of their passion for technology and their desire to make others' lives just a bit easier. It's the kind of approach we're known for, not only because our customers become full-on U.S. Cellular fans, but because we make it worth every bit of our associates' efforts ...
- Enjoy competitive earnings that combine hourly pay and commission(s)
- Earn an average of $21-$24/hour in hourly pay and commissions when meeting sales targets
- When exceeding sales targets, our top performers earn an average of $31/hour, per year (hourly pay and commissions)
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, 401K, pension, and lots more, with certain benefits available from day one
We also offer ongoing training that provides the latest insights on the newest tech advancements so you're prepared for the unique challenges and expectations our customers have for connected home and wireless communications. And best of all, there are opportunities to grow professionally. We offer a promote-from-within environment where upward movement is not only possible, but likely. It's all about your commitment!
Here's What We Require:
- High school diploma or state equivalency
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- The flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Here's What's Ideal in a Candidate:
- 1 or more years of experience working directly with customers
- 1 or more years of retail sales experience
- 1 or more years of wireless or tech industry experience
U.S. Cellular is a drug-free workplace.Job
: Sales Retail Location(s)
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.